Instagram is basically my morning newspaper. Terrible, but true.
Admittedly, I get a lot of life envy on Instagram whilst I stalk the world and what they have been up to, what they have been eating and who they’ve been hanging with – the best things about instagram is knowing everything about everyone, even if that life has been filtered and edited to seem more exciting than it actually is. Let’s be honest, we all do it. I thought it might be a nice idea as I have been completely absent from the blogging world (probably been busy on insta), to let you in on my favourites.
1. @Zozeebo – duh. I love everything Zoella and I’m really enjoying her Instagram atm. Lots of selfies and summery pics which I am really digging. I feel like I know so much about Zoe Sugg’s life from youtube that following her on Instagram genuinely just feels like following a friend. Help Me, I’m a creep.
2. @kayleighjcouture – My fav beauty blogger atm goes to KayleighJCouture. I really like every beauty product she reviews, she loves a good make up brush and she is obsessed with Primark. Which is nice to stalk sometimes compared to the bloggers that are all about Chanel.
3. @befitfoods – My Instagram feed is basically food. A lot of cakes but I do also like a good health account. @befitfoods is a good mixture of naughty and nice foods and I just realllllly enjoy looking at food and drink that I don’t have and these pics give me ultimate food envy. Deffo a go to if you love pics of decorated fruit.
4. @annasaccone – Not only am I obsessed with the SacconeJolys, but I am also obsessed with Anna’s Instagram. It’s nice to follow someone that is the ultimate mum and not just all about dining out and posting their food. Emilia and Eduardo are the cutest babies. Atm she is posting a lot of gym selfies which is making me feel like I should probably get off my arse and get my summer bod, so cheers Anna. Deffo follow if you like cakes, pics of cute children and the occasional dog.
5. @justinbieber – I don’t know why but I’m just really fascinated with Justin Bieber’s real life. Who wouldn’t be?!
6. @passionforbaking – I follow a lot of baking accounts but at the moment I’m just really liking this one. It’s nice and quirky and is full of pastels and pretty cupcakes. It’s nice to see pics of a baking set up too which you get a of lot here. Yeah, just real cute.
7. @kaitlynn_carter – I basically like following Kaitlynn Carter out of genuine life envy. She is with Brody Jenner and they are super cute so that’s nice to stalk, she’s out a lot and basically lives my dream. So that’s annoying.
SO THAT’S IT. A couple of my favourites atm. I feel like you can tell a lot about a person by looking at who they follow on Instagram. I clearly like food, celebrities and the sunny life. Most of which, I don’t have here in the UK. Thank God for Social Media.
If you’re interested in food, quotes and drunken selfies, you can find me at @rheawarren92. That would be brill.