It’s been a little while – October was a rollercoaster and I don’t mean to be ‘one of them’ as I can’t really bring myself to talk about it with the world yet but I will say, things are okay. I am okay and I’m pleased we’re done with last month as it felt like the longest ever. Onwards and upwards ay.
HOW IS IT ALMOST DECEMBER PLZ?
This year has been incredible for so many reasons and it’s been a massive year of learnings and growing up and has made me so so excited for the next one which might even be the best yet? I’ll aim big at least.
As it’s almost up, I thought I’d jot down some of the things I want to do before we call it a day with 2019. I’ll be 27 next month which is erm, scary and there’s still a little bit I want to do before Christmas.
- I want to go to an outdoor cinema
- I want to buy myself some new white trainers
- I want to be debt free
- I want to learn how to cook the perfect Yorkshire puddings
- I want to finish painting our house – just the odd doors and bathroom to go!
- I want to go to the theatre – maybe even panto
- I want a day of unlimted prosecco and Christmas songs
- I want to start a new book
- I want a spa day (a massage will do)
- I want to spend more time with my best friends
- I want to make an effort to see my family more often
- I want to change my hair and get my nails done
- I want to see the films we missed out on in the cinema this year
- I want to finish my Google training
- I want to decorate my house with alllll the Christmas trees
- I want to host a Christmas party
- I want to help out a charity for a day
- I want to finish re-watching One Tree Hill for the 2938483 time
- I want to make a financial plan for 2020
- I want to spend more quality time with Charlie, doing something different
It doesn’t really feel too much like Autumn – we’ve skipped straight to winter but I’m loving nights in with my candles and comfy throws and SO excited to get the baileys out and get all Christmassy – the lead up to Christmas is my fav and after a not so great October, I’m so ready to make it the best Christmas. Why bloody not ayyyy. What are your goals for the rest of the year?
I hope you complete all of them, I’m so excited for the new year and fresh start!
LikeLiked by 1 person