2017 is the year I turn 25 and okay yes, that may be 10 months away and yes, I know I look 15 but erm, does life mind going so fast?!
I’m a classic example of someone always counting down to something. Counting down to Friday, to Summer, to holiday, to the next cuppa or meal time but I’m also such a worrier when it comes to lost time. Which is hilarious considering most of my life I claim I’d rather be in bed.
Today is a good day as it’s a day I feel good about doing good and achieving what I want to by the time I’m a QUARTER OF A CENTURY YEARS OLD.
I don’t need to accomplish everything in my life by 25, duh, that’s what your 30’s are for – lol, but I would like to have all these ticked off by December 5th.
- Stop being a complete whale about exercise and get back into a size 8.
- Get a pay rise or find a new job.
- Be rid of my student overdraft which still haunts me.
- Be debt free – go me for almost getting there!
- Get myself on a cute Europe weekend break.
- Find an alcoholic drink that doesn’t leave me on my death bed the next day.
- Move into a swanky first flat and nail being an independent adult.
- Convince someone to move out with me – lol.
- Finish my book list which at the moment feels almost impossible.
- Go to see Wicked for 305801 time.
- Eat lobster in a real restaurant.
- Take 2 weeks for a sunny holiday.
- Cancel all of my unnecessary subscriptions.
- Cleanse my memory box.
- Organise all of my boring bills and paperwork.
- Get my bloody macbook fixed before it gathers too much dust and seizes life forever.
- Invest in a polaroid because, how cute.
- Take another spa break because my poorly body needs it.
- Switch to de-caff tea in the office.
- Have had/or be looking into laser eye surgery.
- Have a pedicure because I’ve somehow never had one.
- Update my uni scrapbook that I’ve been meaning to finish since graduating 3 years ago.
- Be a morning QUEEN and wake up an entire hour earlier than I need to be up every morning (3 weeks and a habit sticks they say…)
- Make Thursday club with my best friends a real life thing that we don’t do once and never do again.
- Go to Edinburgh and drink coffee in a snazzy Scottish backstreet.
25 before 25 – Sureeeeeely, it’ll be a piece of cake?
Wish me luck.